As a professional, you are probably aware of the intrinsic value trade associations, organizations and publications offer. Whether you are looking for prospective clients, examining a target account’s business needs, researching available products or just keeping up with industry news, there is an abundant amount of public domain information that can be an invaluable resource.
As part of our effort to provide added value, we have accumulated a comprehensive and expanding list of links to several web sites of interest.
- ABMA - American Boiler Manufacturers Association
- AMCA - Air Movement & Control Association International, Inc.
- API - American Petroleum Institute
- AWWA - American Water Works Association
- CGA - Compressed Gas Association, Inc.
- EJMA - Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association
- FPAC - Forest Products Association of Canada
- MANA - Manufacturers’ Agents National Association
- PAPTAC - Pulp & Paper Technical Association of Canada
- SSINA - Specialty Steel Industry of North America
- STI - Steel Tank Institute
- TAPPI - Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry
- ANSI - American National Standards Institute
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASTM - American Society for Testing and Materials
- AWS - American Welding Society
- BSI - British Standards Institute
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
- OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- SSPC - The Society for Protective Coatings